LA VIDA

advertir la vida mientras se vive, alcanzar a vislumbrar su implacable grandeza, disfrutar del tiempo y de las personas que lo habitan, celebrar la vida y el sueño de vivir, ese es su arte.

jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

la ignorancia


Ignorance ....
For you say you know?
If in fact not understand ...
My way of being, and my view ...
And you say you know?
If in fact not understand ...
Who I soi ...
and what this world and I do ...
and you pretend to listen ...?
when I come to tell ...
the sadness of yesterday ...
you should know ...
is ignorance
our worst enemy ...
is ignorance
teaching you lies ...
and your propaganda fulminas
imagination, you kill the emotion,
how you intend to get to heaven ...
if you did not land more than lie and betray ...
so you will not get ...
the spirit you want to do science,
adapting the story for your convenience ...
but departed the train ...
just stand on the platform ...
of ignorance,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario